Wednesday 24 June 2009

"Don't eat the Petunias Nelly!"

Mummy said this morning. I don't even like 'etunias! But I like what Mummy puts in the pots with them!



Mummy has to dig it in every time she adds it to her flowers, hehe. The first time she used it I licked it all off one of the pots - yummmmmyyyyyy! Mummy's eyes got really big and she ran into the potting shed to check the box - it's got wool in it! So me and the 'etunias are safe ... for now ...

We have been on holidays ... twice ... sort of ... I think.

Mummy and Daddy wanted to go to somewhere called South Wales but we turned round and went back home after staying on the Motorway in one spot near Nottingham for 3 hours.



Finni and I were VERY good!



So the next day we set off again. This time it only took a couple of hours and we were there!



We went to North Yorkshire and it was lovely. I definitely like holidays! Daddy brought the Fishy Crunchies too.



One morning Mummy, Finni and I were walking down the path and a huge deer walked out on the path in front of us. Finni and I got soo 'xcited! Mummy said "NOOO!" - we weren't allowed to chase it - we would have done if we were off leash.

This is the first time I have been camping ever and I like it. Finni and I were tied down with the washing line. It's a bit difficult to play 'Biteyface' and we got knotted good and proper a couple of times. I thought being tied down was a bit silly and first chewed through Finni's washing line and then through mine but Mummy noticed and made bigger knots.



We went for lots of walks in the woods (after I went for a few 'Blasts' we had to be on the lead most of the time. A Blast is when I run and run and don't listen to Mummy or Daddy - Finni used to do it too when he was my age!)





And we found Nelly Heaven!



They were all enclosed ... I could have caught one!

And when we weren't walking in the woods we were chillin'





We also went into Pickering Town Center and Mummy says I'm a little angel walking to Heel. Finni pulled!
And then it started to rain, but we were ok in our caravan. We watched everybody getting wet.



and played games



and cuddled ...



and did some more chillin'



It was a lovely holiday ... and no 'etunias anywhere.



Nibbles
Nelly xx

7 comments:

Brind'Amour Clumbers said...

WOW! That sure looked like fun! Cute piccies!

Wiggles,
Brind'Amour

Molly the Airedale said...

Camping sure looks like fun, Nelly! Inside your caravan looks so plush and cozy! We are so glad you had a great time!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sherry said...

Miro says, "I saw a deer when I went to training class but my mom told me it was an alpaca."
Alanis says, "I wish Miro would chill like you guys--for about 12 hours a day instead of two seconds."

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Looks like you had a great time!

AND...
We just love your tails!!

Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog & Hootie

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Nelly

We have been to Yorkshire, it is a good place to roam and chase wildlife.

You certainly had a great time, we love your photos.

Molly and Taffy

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh my goodness. We havent visited you in ages, we are so sorry Nelly.
Now this holiday of yours looks like so much fun. The van is super spacious and the weather looked good too.
Thanks for sharing the awesome pics.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Inky and Molly said...

Your holidays look awesome. Never mind the 3 hrs on the motorway...